PUERTO PRINCESA, PALAWAN




"The city of the Living God" is a superb place to start your Summer 2014. One day is not enough to explore their rich city so I suggest that you stay there for 2-3 days or more. 




Ours started w/ UGONG ROCK ADVENTURE. I love hanging on the 'baging' & climbing the UGONG CAVE. There are many struggles before you can reach the peak, but nonetheless, it’s worth it.


Next stop is one of the new 7 wonders of the world w/c is the UNDERGROUND RIVER. 




Be amazed w/ it’s different rock formations. Don’t forget to say hello to the bats. lols. 



My favorite part is the area where you can see images of Blessed Virgin Mary, the Last Supper, a big melting Candle and the likes, hence the name CATHEDRAL was so called.


Want a romantic place to spend an hour of your night with?


IWAHIG RIVER FIREFLY WATCHING is my top pick for you! I fell in love the first time I saw this place. <3 Everything’s just so romantic – from the fireflies, planktons beneath the brackish water, the stars above us, the mangrove trees and even the river itself. #TheNotebook lang ang peg. I want my wedding proposal here! Chos! :D

Firefly photobooth

And what’s the best thing to do after a tiring yet fulfilling happy day? EATING! And so we headed towards the BAYWALK and pigging out ourselves to death while watching the beautiful Fireworks Display, (Moa’s pyromusical) Palawan version for FREE. :)





WCC Friends ;)

To be continued......


Comments

Popular Travel Posts