DIY SOUTHERN CEBU SOLO TRIP



"Going solo? Don't be afraid! Learn to face your fear and be up for the challenge!"-that's what I said to myself when I've decided to try solo backpacking in an unfamiliar place.

Close encounter with Whaleshark at Oslob, Cebu

I've chosen Cebu since I've wanted adventure and there's a lot of activities to try out there which I think is really fun and exciting just by looking at the pictures I've scrolled through the internet.

Kawasan Falls
Canyoneering - rest for a while





And I was right! :) This trip was my most unforgettable trip ever since I've started traveling the Philippines. I have tried a lot of things I never thought I was capable of. You know that feeling where adrenaline come rushing through your veins?? Oh yeah!!

Osmena Peak

For more details of my trip, please see itinerary and breakdown of expenses below:


 

Have a safe trip! :)

Comments

Popular Travel Posts